Matthew Larosiere is the Director of Legal Policy at the Firearms Policy Coalition and an unashamed supporter of the Second Amendment without exceptions. He is also an early adopter of the 3D printer, something that he has become very skilled at using to make full firearms, firearms components, and other pieces. He believes that 3D printed guns are not just a Second Amendment issue, but also a First Amendment issue. His position in the FPC brings him into close contact with breaking legal issues and emerging attacks on the Second Amendment.
Sam talked with Mr. Larosiere about the reaction of the Michigan Legislature to legally armed protesters, the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s move to ban so-called “ghost guns” without due legal process and, of course, 3D printed guns and why they’re so important -- and cool.
- Matthew’s Twitter: @MattLaAtLaw
- Firearms Policy Coalition | Matthew Larosiere
- Cato.org | Matthew Larosiere
- Washington Examiner | Matthew Larosiere
- The Federalist | Matthew Larosiere
- National Review | Matthew Larosiere
- Daily News | Matthew Larosiere
- FEE.org | Matthew Larosiere
- The Truth About Guns | Matthew Larosiere
- 3D-Printed Firearms and Defense Distributed: A Guide to Understanding "Ghost Guns"
- The Resistance Library
- Sam Jacobs
Follow Sam Jacobs on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SamJacobs45
And check out our sponsor, Libertas Bella, for all of your favorite 2nd amendment shirts at LibertasBella.com.