We discussed the upcoming election with Niño as well as the role that Big Tech censorship will play in it. We also discussed what the proper role of government is in protecting the right of citizens to speak online, with social media acting as a de facto public square for the 21st Century. His insights on matter are trenchant and, perhaps most importantly, unorthodox. This is definitely a “must listen” episode of The Resistance Library Podcast.
- José Niño
- @JoseAlNino | Twitter
- Jose Nino | Big League Politics
- José Niño | Mises Institute
- José Niño | Foundation for Economic Education
- Jose Nino | The Advocates for Self Government
- José Niño | Ammo.com
- Deplatformed: How Big Tech Companies & Corporate America Subvert the Second Amendment
- The Case Against Socialism, Rand Paul
- The Resistance Library
- Sam Jacobs
Follow Sam Jacobs on Twitter: https://twitter.com/SamJacobs45
And check out our sponsor, Libertas Bella, for all of your favorite Libertarianism shirts at LibertasBella.com.